Woodholme Medical Center
in Baltimore, MD
Baltimore, Maryland’s Aesthetic Center at Woodholme is located in the Woodholme Medical Building, 10 minutes outside of metropolitan Baltimore. Our practice boasts not only a state-of-the-art office, but also cosmetic consultation suites, medical aesthetic skincare suites, a photo-imaging suite, and its very own, modern certified ambulatory surgicenter right on site!
Dr. Papel, Dr. Kontis, and Dr. Brown offer the most advanced and proven techniques and products in the plastic surgery field. They are leaders in cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries and make your care and safety their top priorities.
The location offers clients a comfortable office where they can feel cared for and relaxed. Our surgery center boasts not only a state-of-the-art office but also cosmetic consultation suites, medical aesthetic skincare suites, a photo-imaging suite, and its very own, modern certified ambulatory surgicenter right on site!
Not only do we offer our patients state-of-the-art equipment, but our staff is also exceptional. They include board-certified anesthesiologists and registered nurses in the recovery room, and both the anesthesiologists and nurses ensure that your procedure is safe and comfortable from beginning to end.
Dr. Papel, Dr. Kontis, and Dr. Brown commit themselves to provide you with optimum results. Schedule a consultation at their Baltimore office today to experience the latest in plastic surgery care from the leaders in cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries.
As noted in our policy and procedures as well as our mission statement, the doctors and staff of the Aesthetic Center at Woodholme are committed to patient safety. In general, accredited Ambulatory Surgical Centers have safety records superior to hospitals, especially regarding wound infections.
- Credentialed at the Aesthetic Center at Woodholme; all licenses are current
- Trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Credentialed at GBMC and Johns Hopkins Hospitals with surgical and admitting privileges
- Is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) and licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Office of Health Care Quality
- Is Medicare Certified
- Participates in Best Practices Quality Assurance Program.
- Utilizes only board-certified anesthesiologists to provide anesthesia services
- Meets the rigorous standards of infection control (infection rate is <1%)
- Utilizes only Registered Nurses trained in intraoperative and postoperative care
- Requires that nurses are trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Has necessary emergency equipment and medications available with emergency transfer agreements in place
- Regularly has the function of the monitoring equipment and anesthesia equipment inspected and serviced by biomedical engineers
- Has provided surgical services in Baltimore for over 25 years