Dr. Papel, Dr. Kontis, and Dr. Brown offer Senté skin care products for patients in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Annapolis and the surrounding areas of Maryland.
Who Is Senté?
Senté, Inc. is a private company with an extensive background in biotechnology that focuses on skin care products. They develop scientifically backed, innovative and targeted products based on compounds called glycosaminoglycans. These are the only products in the world that contain a lightweight heparan sulfate analog known as HSA.
Senté believes that it is necessary to develop all topical skin care products with a firm understanding of science and comprehensive clinical studies. After all, consumers want proven results and there is no better way to provide them with real, measurable, safe benefits than with science.
SENTÉ IS SCIENCE
With plenty of experience in both biotechnology and rigorous clinical testing, Senté truly brings science to the table with every single skin care formulation they create. Leading scientists around the world regularly collaborate with Senté in order to create anti-aging products that are not only effective in providing younger-looking skin, but they are also perfectly safe. Their scientific knowledge and intensive research back every product they create.
Fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone and texture are all results of a loss of firmness and elasticity in the skin as people age. HSA technology is the very foundation of Senté skin care products, which utilizes heparan sulfate, the master molecule for anti-aging, in a low molecular weight formulation that absorbs easily. HSA is necessary for hydrated, rejuvenated, healthy-looking skin.
According to the numerous (and rigorous) clinical studies performed by Senté and its affiliated scientists, HSA delivers phenomenal hydration, improves the texture and tone of all skin types, and even drastically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to provide healthier younger-looking skin. It is included in three of Senté’s incredibly popular products.
Dermal Repair Cream
This is Senté’s flagship product. With a one percent HSA content, it regenerates skin actively while restoring its natural health.
How it Works:
Senté Dermal Repair Cream works to boost the function of heparan sulfate, which in turn stimulates new collagen formation, increases the moisture in the skin and reinforces the skin’s natural integrity.
Skin Health Benefits:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides immediate, noticeable hydration
- Boosts skin texture
- Increases firmness
- Normalizes tone and texture for a youthful look
Dermal Repair Cream – Key Ingredients
- Heparan Sulfate – This is a substance found in healthy skin and derived from sugar, which regulates GFs and structures the skin with collagen and hydration.
- Argan Oil – This oil comes from kernels of the argan tree. It is a powerful antioxidant and emollient.
- Acetyl Glucosamine – This ingredient lightens dark spots on the skin.
- Camellia Leaf (Green Tea Extract) – A flowering plant that contains an incredibly powerful, scientifically proven antioxidant.
- Vitamins A & E – Antioxidants that prevent damage from free radicals and protect the skin’s ability to act as a barrier.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Boosts hydration in the skin.
At Facial Plastic Surgicenter, we urge you to remember that everyone is different, and your comfort with the surgeons is just as important as the final price. Our aesthetician recommends Senté for our patients from Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Annapolis and the surrounding areas of Maryland and would love a chance to discuss skin care product options with you! Contact us at our Baltimore office to schedule a consultation and discuss all of your options.
*Individual results may vary.
*Timeframe for recovery varies by patient.